E.C. Fix Technology Limited launched the ECFix Scholarship Award Scheme
With the objectives of encouraging more youths to study in the subject of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and raise awareness of the importance of the IT industry in Hong Kong, E.C. Fix Technology Limited (ECFix) launched its Scholarship Award Scheme this year.
The ECFix Scholarship Award Scheme aims to praise the outstanding performance of talented students on ICT subject, the top three Secondary 5 students with the highest aggregate mark in school examination during academic year 2015/2016 will be awarded with certificate and book coupons.
ECFix believes in, the Scholarship Award is important to praise and support the outstanding students and encourage the talented ICT graduated to pursue further studied or career development in Information Technology field. ECFix is delighted that the Scholarship Award Scheme has been successful!
11 Secondary Schools and 33 students being awarded
- Baptist Lui Ming Choi Secondary School
- CNEC Lee I Yao Memorial Secondary School
- Fanling Rhenish Church Secondary School
- Ling Liang Church E Wun Secondary School
- Ling Liang Church M H Lau Secondary School
- Lingnan Dr. Chung Wing Kwong Memorial Secondary School
- Po Leung Kuk Tang Yuk Tien College
- SKH All Saints’ Middle School
- Stewards Pooi Kei College
- Wah Yan College, Hong Kong
(School names listed in alphabetical order)