- Maintain a close dialogue with Group IT and be familiar with technology roadmap and Infrastructure projects. Focus on cloud related and integration projects, yet not limited by them.
- Exchange information with Group IT where appropriate so that the local situation, challenges, and business needs can be reflected accordingly
- Analysis project request on its impact to local business.
- Translate the project into local requirements, derive impact, propose recommendation, and agree with internal stakeholders on the best approach for implementation.
- Prepare project plan after soliciting all inputs.
- Liaise among business, Group IT, vendors, internal stakeholders and oversee project implementation status.
- Report regularly to management on progress and propose recommendations to tackle obstacles.
- Manage shortfalls, source alternate solutions when needed, and escalate where appropriate for a successful implementation.
- University degree in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of project management and related experience on infrastructure management.
- Possess track record of implementing large scale project and cloud service projects.
- High level of technical understanding and competence across multiple intersecting disciplines to be able to quickly analyze situations, correlate ideas and make decisions on issues and resolutions.
- Self-motivated, organized, and a committed team player.
- Strong technical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
*** Please provide your expected salary in your CV for reference ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.