- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- O365 administration and troubleshoot
Global Technical support escalation – Office PC, A/V, server, network storage and network equipment (L2 Support)
- Backup and restoration SOP and drill
- Follow-up annual infrastructure and operation assessment result
- Document and review knowledge base and Adhoc project handling as per requested
- Between 2 to 5 years’ desktop / help desk / technical support experience in professional services (or similar environment), at least 1 year support experience in Financial Institution(FI).
- Strong background providing high quality end user technology support. Troubleshooting / migration experience covering Windows Desktop (Win 7, 10), MS Office, O365.
- Experience in computer operations (server rooms), hardware and software inventory management a plus.
- Experience with end user desktop technology project management including upgrades, implementation and change.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) very important.
- Bachelor Degree is highly preferred.
- Fresh graduate will be also consider with Microsoft Office 365 training provided.
*** Please provide your expected salary in your CV for reference ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with MS WORD Format ONLY. OR apply for the position through our Online System below. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Information Technology|