2019 Dec – Position Closed
- Monitor IT systems health status and operation to ensure the functionality and accessibility of IT system including server, telecommunication, PC and other peripherals (such as scanners, printers), and handheld units
- Perform pre-operation IT system checking, include network, WLAN, Server
- Provide daily report to IT manager on IT system health check.
- Respond to the problems raised from Help Desk for company operation sites
- Perform first level troubleshooting and desktop support services
- Coordinate with country IT, regional IT and service providers on IT project deployment and system issue troubleshooting
- High Diploma holder in Computer Studies, Information Services or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a technical support role, experience in large corporate industry or multinational companies is preferred;
- Good understanding of network , Microsoft technologies and cloud server environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and foreigner vendor liaison experience;
- A proactive problem solver with customer focused mindset
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to work on shift with including public holidays
For enquiry, please call our recruitment hotline.
*** Please provide your expected salary in your CV for reference ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with MS WORD Format ONLY. OR apply for the position through our Online System below. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Information Technology|