- Hands-on management and strong experience in Applications and Windows Server migration projects and Application BAU Support
- Highly preferable with working experience in banking sector.
- Technical knowledge of File Transfer software (Progress MoveIT, IBM Connect Direct, Microsoft Window command batch/vbscript, SFTP; or other equivalent products with hands on experience
- Strong in management of Windows Infrastructure or Applications projects, provide technical migration or upgrade solutions for any IT or business project or BAU request
- Strong in management and co-ordination with various stakeholders (including user, external parties, technical teams) to perform testing, system change promotion as well as production rollout
- Define and maintain the standard operation workflow on support area
- Strictly follow audit and regulation requests; provide and review the evidences promptly as required
- Hands-on management of daily support operation on applications and maintain the stability and secured system environment
- On-call standby support is required in non-office hours
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ solid working experience in systems design, implementation and troubleshooting and 2 years in enterprise systems architecture with standardization
- Experience on Progress MOVEit, IBM Connect Direct and SFTP, MS Active Directory, script development and Linux will be an advantage
- Proactive, a good team player and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure, willing to work overtime and well-organize the documentation
- Chinese typing and Mandarin are preferable.
*** Please provide your expected salary in your CV for reference ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.