- Supports the end to end order management from quotation preparation, purchase order confirmation, invoicing to back end arrangement.
- Receive & handle the service request from customer
- Cooperate with operation team to gather monthly transaction details.
- Handle and follow up with subcontractor on daily issue and reporting.
- Provide general administrative support for project and daily operation
- Perform system update and regular follow-up order or service status
- Prepare internal and external report regularly
- Diploma holder or above with at least 1 years relevant working experiences in administration a (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Familiar in MS Outlook MS Excel & MS Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills and details-oriented
- Good team player and can work under pressure
- 5 days work from Monday to Friday
- Working location: Tsuen Wan
***** Please provide your expected salary in your CV for reference *****
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department Online or by email MS WORD Format to email@example.com. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.